Monday, August 25, 2014

Hey Guys! It's the twins and we have a heart warming story to get you started this morning!
-

So, this morning an important thought came into our mind. Does our mom love Charlie as much as we do? So, as we helped put away the laundry we asked her that very important question. And she answered back with something like this: " Well girls, at first, I didn't really care for him. But not too long ago, while you guys where on that trip with dad, I was taking care of him! And in those few days we kind of bonded and I've loved him ever since!"
 -
And after that, one of the twins came, wrote this down, let me proof read it, and shared it with you guys!~ Charlie

2 comments:

  1. Oh Charlie! Who could not love such a sweet boy? <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! Your blog has been nominated for the Liebster award! Read my nomination and all the rules at www.readourtravelingblog.blogspot.com <3

    ReplyDelete