Saturday, November 1, 2014

Hey guys! Charlie and the Twins are back! Sorry we've been on a bit of a hiatus, we've just had a huge writer's block!(Dun Dun Dun!!!!!)
-
"Chinchillas are unique creatures,
And that's why it's a shame when people capture them, and torture them for their fur."
- The Twins' Dad
-
Hey Guys! Today I was a bad boy. But I wasn't really being bad!
-
So earlier this morning before breakfast the twins took me to the big brown table for a chin-photo shoot! Little did they know that they would learn something new today. I was being quiet and posing as always until the twins' dad turned on the blender! I ran for dear life! To the twins it was just a blender, but for me it was the loudest and scariest thing I'd ever heard. Then, as I ran for the door, the twins chased me in panic hoping I wouldn't encounter the cat! (don't worry they were low to the ground;) Until Ana finally scooped me up and held me in a comfy and correct position. As soon as I knew it I was back at home, being showered with treats and apologies incase they scared me. Finally, the twins sat down for breakfast in the kitchen as their dad shared with them the beautiful quote above. They talked about how it was just my instinct and about the very sad chin-history of my ancestors. And of course learned their lesson.
-
So after my little "prison break" we all learned a little something new today, that we should take the wise words of the both twins' parents and respect the lives of others and those around us! Humans and animals alike!
-
Thanks for reading! There should be more stories coming soon!
XOXO,
Charlie and The Twins

No comments:

Post a Comment